Sunday, August 23, 2015

Day 1 Paleo!

I have decided to start a paleo diet after doing lots of research and realizing that this diet is simply foods that we were meant to eat! I'm not doing this for any other reason than to be healthy and feel better because I am eating all natural foods. 
For those of you that don't know what paleo is, it is also known as the cave man diet. You stick to plant based and animal based foods and take out anything that is not natural.
I feel strongly about eating clean especially in college when you are constantly on the go. It's important to have natural energy and to not make yourself sick over the endless amounts of pizza, sweets and take out food that is so available to you when in college.

This morning I made healthy paleo pancakes and wanted to share the amazing recipe with yall. 

All it takes is 1 banana and 2 eggs (ground flax seeds or plain oatmeal is optional).
You mix together the banana and eggs to get a soupy texture. Then, you fry them on a skillet! So easy and so yummy! I also used honey as syrup. I decided to use ground flax seeds because it's good for your digestive system! 

I plan to keep yall updated on my paleo/health journey! 

Love, Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment